Hello again.Some of you may have read my old blog. It's called My Life as it is.
I was not well last year but I still love beauty and skincare so I decided to write again. I will link you to my old blog just a second. This is my old blog here.
Monday, July 30, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cosmoderm 4in 1 micellar gel
Assalamualaikum. I have bought this micellar gel from Cosmoderm last year.Later I bought another one in July this year. It has centella Asi...
-
Assalamualaikum. I bought a flower tea from a company called AHT on shopee.It is a shop selling traditional Chinese medicine. This is a nig...
-
Salam. It is Ramadhan.We have been fasting for more than one week. I have used this product the Youthful Elixir for about 20 days.Clos...
-
Assalamualaikum. Alia skincare is a local brand.They have a few range and are available only at Watson's. I bought their day moisturise...
No comments:
Post a Comment